Friday, January 2, 2009

Playing around!

Flint, the kids, and Berklie got me a new camera for Christmas. I have been wanting a little one to carry with me everywhere, so that I wouldn't have to lug my big SLR around. I really like it and as you can see I have already put it to good use!


"Look, y'all, no hands!"


Playing with Justin. It is hilarious, because whenever she touches his face she lets out a squeal. It is too funny and she only does it with him!


"Give me that camera, mama."


She's becoming a pro at sitting up.


Peek-a-boo! I see you!


Playing on the couch with Daddy.


"Whoa, look at that!"


Bouncy fun!


"Wow! Mom, look at what I can do!"


How could you resist this face?


Is this adorable or what? I love it!


A little blurry but still cute!


Us acting goofy!

No comments: