Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy Anniversary My Love

Today was mine and Flint's two year anniversary. I just have to blog about how blessed I am. God has blessed me with a wonderful husband, a beautiful healthy bitty girl, 4 awesome step-children, loving family, and fabulous friends!

Flint is the love of my life, and I love and cherish him with all of my heart. Not only have I been blessed with the love of my life, but he is also my best friend. He is my rock, he is the smile that brightens my day, the hands that keep me safe, and my one and only. He is my everything!

Thank you, Flint, for all that you do, all that you are, and the person who you have helped me become! I love you with all that I am! ~ Remica

I also, have to say Happy 41st Anniversary to my Mom and Dad, and Flint's parents Susan and Larry. If you all don't know the story - our parent's got married on the exact same date the exact same year! So, we got married on that exact date 39 years later - January 26, 2007! Funny how things turn out! Below are some pictures of Flint and I.

This is probably one of my favorite pictures of us.


I like this - we both have natural smiles on.


Our wedding day and the entire wedding party.


I love this one.

Feeding me cake at the wedding.


This is right before we went into have Berklie.

No comments: