Monday, January 26, 2009

Our 6 month old "Pink Cotton Candy Princess"

Here are Berklie's six month pictures. I can not believe it has been six months since she was born. It seems just like yesterday the doctor told me she wanted to induce me tomorrow - and then me almost fainting and falling off the table! It has been a wonderful and blessed six month with Berklie in our lives. She is such a joy in our house hold. It is amazing to see how she has grown, and how she has come into her own little personality. She is our one and only, our Berklie Faith, and we wouldn't trade her for the world!

We go for Berklie's 6 month check up tomorrow, so I will post her stats then.










This session didn't last too long. Even though she was a little fussy, I think there are still some really cute shots. As you can tell in most of the pictures Berklie is still teething. She is cutting her two eye teeth - yes, I am going to have a little "Pink Cotton Candy Princess Vampire Baby!"

4 comments:

Kristin and David said...

The pictures are SO cute! I love all of her fluffy tutu's. Also, Happy late Anniversary! Time flies by, it seems just like yesterday that we were getting ready for your wedding and Bryant was 3 months old. Now you've been married for 2 years and have a 6 month old and I have been married for almost 4 years and have 2 kids. I can't believe it!

the Sebring's said...

I love her tutu!!!!! and her bow!!!!! You know how much I love pink cheetah!!!! I knew yesterday was an important day...sometimes I don't know where my mind is! Happy Anniversary + 2!

The Roecker Family said...

She is such a doll!! i love the pink tutu!!

The Roecker Family said...

I forgot to tell you Happy Anniversary.. late! and a quick question.. where did you get the tutu? Were taking family pictures in March and Rylea should be sitting on her own then.. i want to get her one..