Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Berklie's 6 month check up

Berklie had her 6 month check up today. She is growing right on schedule and is a healthy bitty girl. Dr. London said that she has excellent and very advance motor skills. I thought that was good, and I told her that my mom said I am going to get my payback. She thought that was pretty funny. Berklie did great with her shots - we had the good nurse. Thankfully we did not have the nurse that we had last time - that was not a good experience. The first two shots she didn't cry, then on the third one she cried a little, but when I picked her up she stopped crying instantly. I love the good nurse!!!! Then she pricked her finger for a cbc test to check for anemia. Berklie didn't like it at all, yet she barely cried for that, too. The nurse did call me back on our way home to let me know that Berklie's white blood cell count was elevated a little, but she thought it was due to them fighting off an infection. They are going to check her again when we go back in a month for her flu booster. Hopefully, everything turns out ok. Please say some prayers for her. Other than that, everything looks great! We are so blessed!

Her are Berklie's 6 month stats -
As you can tell we have a healthy bitty girl!

27 1/4 in. - 90 percentile
16.85 lbs - 70 percentile
head circumference - 60 percentile


No comments: