Friday, January 16, 2009

The playlist...explanation....

I decided to put a play list on the blog for fun. Every now and again I plan on updating it with new songs and giving explanations as to why I choose the songs that I do. So, here we go...Play list #1

Song #1 - Phil Collins / In the Air Tonight I love this story! This is the song that Flint's football team came out to in high school. I thought it was so neat ... not that our"bow down" wasn't....lol. You know your "BA" when your team can come out to a song like this!

Song #2 - Low Rider / Just a little audio for the post about Berklie's new car. I guess it could be a dedication to the George Lopez show , too. Lol!

Song #3 - White Christmas / The one and only by Bing Crosby! This is one of my favorite Christmas songs of all time! No on can sing it quite like Bing.

Song #4 - U2 / I still haven't found what I'm looking for...not true in my case...I have everything I have ever dreamed of, but for those of you out there that look at my blog and still haven't found what your looking for, this can be your anthem. Not to mention it is just a great song!

Song #5 - 1, 2, 3, 4 / Coolio This song just reminds me of Alice Ann and me in junior high being complete dorks! (Alice Ann, do you still remember the dance routine to this song?) :-) Fun times!

Song #6 - I Can Only Imagine / Mercy Me Once again this is just a great song. When you're having a bad day, all you have to do is listen to this and it is sure to brighten your spirit and put a smile on your face!

So, those are my explanations to the play list. Hopefully, all the choices make sense now and you all do not think I am completely crazy....well, maybe just a little crazy!

2 comments:

The Cleavelin Chronicles said...

I loved this blog so much, I had to steal it, lol!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Remica! Barbara told me about your cute blog, and I'm so happy to see all the adorable pictures of Berklie!! She's absolutely beautiful!
Also happy that you've influenced Barb to start blogging! I kept telling her she needed to!
Hope you don't mind if I follow your blog!