Sunday, January 4, 2009

Want to take a ride in my new set of wheels?!?!

Here are some photos of Berklie playing. She got a new ride from her Cousin Gehrig, and man is it sweet! Thanks Joseph and Jenny for the exersaucer/car, she loves it! I know it will keep her busy!



Playing after church on her mat.


She is getting pretty close to crawling....oh no!


"Low rider!"


"Hi, daddy!"


Beep-beep!


"Man, this is soooooo cool!"


"Uhm, I wonder what this does?"


Helping mama put up the dishes.
This is the highchair that is going to the babysitter's house.
Can you believe she is big enough to be in a highchair?!?!?!
I can't! In this picture she was a little mad, you can probably see a big crocodile tear.

I think she might get her driving skills from me....I know that Dad is holding his breath! Don't worry, Dad, you won't have to teach her how to drive! She can scare her own daddy! LOL!

3 comments:

Kristin and David said...

I can't believe that she is growing up so fast. She is adorable!

the Sebring's said...

What a cutie pie! That little girl has some fun toys! I love the video of her playing in the car!

Sara Te said...

♫ Baby you can drive my car ♫

So adorable! I can't believe she's already in a high chair! She's going to be heading off to kindergarten soon!