Saturday, January 3, 2009

Yummie! Squash!

Berklie has been eating baby food for a few weeks now. We started her a little early on them because when we put her on rice cereal it upset her belly soooo bad. I felt so sorry for her! So we started her on green beans first - she liked them, then carrots - loved them, then sweet peas - loved them even more, and now squash - see for yourself! The only fruit we have tried is bananas - she like them alright. We are going to try some pears in the morning though - I'll update afterwards! She is such a good eater - she has to be mine and Flint's baby! We love our food!



She wasn't so sure about it at first.


She preferred the table! I have been wanting a new one, so maybe after she gets through teething! LOL!


This is the picture after I said, "Berklie Faith, stop that!"
The reply in the look is...."But, mama, it feels so good!"


I am such a good girl! I love my veggies!
By the look of it I think the squash won the fight!



Just a clip of dinner. Notice after she takes a bite she starts to go in for the table!

1 comment:

The Cleavelin Chronicles said...

Good stuff, lol! It took me till college before I would eat vegetables, so good for her! Can't believe she's already headed for 6months!