Friday, January 2, 2009

All giggles!

Over the Christmas break Berklie has had a lot of milestones! I am so glad that I have been here to see them, but I have to admit....I am a little anxious to get back to work. I was starting to get a little worried, because Berklie was not laughing yet. Everyone told me it would come in time and to stop worrying, but that is a little easier said than done. So, it finally happened! Yippeeeee! It has to be the most adorable and lovely sound I have ever heard! I can't believe all the stuff that has happened over the break and how much she has changed. I am so glad we got to see and experience everything with her!

Milestones over Christmas:
1. Tooth #1
2. Sitting up by herself
3. Laughing
4. Tooth #2
5. First severe diaper rash - I am sure there are many more to come...especially with all the other teeth!


Take a look at the video and see what you think. My camera does video, too. I was so excited. Now, I just have to carry this around...not the SLR and the video camera. LOL! I have enough of Berklie's stuff to lug - I swear I feel like I am moving every time we go somewhere.






This is what Berklie does while I blog! She tried to stay awake. It is a tough life! Such a cutie patootie! I love it!


No comments: