Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The Girls!

The day after Christmas Mom, Berklie, and I made the trek down to Humble, Texas to have lunch with my girlfriends from high school. IT was a long day - remember that Berklie's other tooth was coming in....which made for a rough ride at times. I am so glad that mom was with me. Otherwise, I think I might of had a nervous breakdown! We had a good time, and Berklie got to see Grace Ann again and they were so much cuter together this time. I can only image how cute they will be when they get older! Here are some pictures, they're a little out of order.


This was when we got back to my mom's house that night.


Berklie loves Sugarbaby!


Suggie likes her just a little, too!


So sweet!


Here are the girls with Sara and Barbara. Oh, congrats to Barb and Robert - they are expecting TWINS this summer! I can't wait!!!!!!


The whole gang! Me, Berklie, Barbara, Mary, Sara, Alice Ann, and Grace Ann.


Hard to think it has been ten years since we graduated!


I wish the babies were looking, but it is still a cute pic!


This one is my favorite of the two of them.


"Hey, Grace Ann, is your hand good?"
"I have to say, Berklie, it is quite yummie!"

2 comments:

The Cleavelin Chronicles said...

Happy New Year!!

the Sebring's said...

The pictures turned out great! GA and Berklie are too cute together!