Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas.....

Well it is officially WINTER! It has not been over 32 degrees all day long! Justin and I were gone this morning by 5:00 to go to Greenville to help with the Hunt County Clothe-a-Child Project and it was FREEZING! The PALS were volunteer shoppers to keep track of what everyone spent in Wal-Mart. We had a great time and it made me truly thankful for everything I have been blessed with. We go back in the morning for the last round of shopping. Even though it is a great thing to be involved with, the early mornings I could do without.

Moving on... Sara got to come in this past weekend and although I didn't take as many pictures as I would have liked, I did get one.....sorry Sara. :-( Mom and dad also came in on Friday night. Flint and dad went to a football playoff game and Mom, Sara, Berklie, and I all went out to eat. Then the next morning Sara, Berklie, and I met Barb in Rockwall to have a girls day! It was FABULOUS! Lots of fun - which it always is when we get together! That night we cooked out at the house and Flint and Robert made some yummie stuff on the grill. Anyway, it was nice to get to hang out with the girls and catch up. I wish we could do it more often, but we all lead very busy hectic lives!

Here are some pictures from this past weekend. Some of them are pretty funny.




Berklie with Sara....she is a natural!


She can sit up pretty good now. Just really likes her feet though.


Playing in the floor. One of these days I am sure I'll get it in the mouth. :-(~


"What'da say Aunt Sara?"



"Thank, ya. Thank, ya very much."
LOL! Her face it hilarious!


Bitty girl with her Mi-Mi. This is the second Santa hat that mom bought her....this first one was a little tight. It looked like it was cutting off circulation - lol.

I love this one - I just wish I could have gotten a more head on shot.

2 comments:

The Cleavelin Chronicles said...

Travel a little south and you will get your white Xmas! It's 32 degrees right now and snowing like crazy. I haven't seen this much snow since I was in college.

Sara Te said...

Awwww...great post! It was so fun to hang out with y'all and especially to see Bitty Girl! (I still can't believe you're a mommy!)