Wednesday, December 10, 2008

What a pretty girl!

I thought this little outfit was so cute. Then Sara picked out the bow. She liked it because she thought it looked like a bow on top of a present.....which it does! So, Sweet Berklie is our very special delivery! The other pictures are of her in one of her pettiskirts. We still have to take pictures in the pink one and she is getting a red one for her Santa pictures. I think they are the most adorable things ever!



Such a big girl!


Look at that sweet little face. How could you not love that face?
This is what I see every morning when I go in to her room to wake her up. I lean over her bed and say good morning sweet girl, and then she gets the biggest grin on her face. It is certainly a great way to start off the day!


"What, mom? I am doing what you asked me to do."



Big Brother is helping her out. She is still a little unsteady.


"Look I have this hand, and I am not afraid to use it, mister!'


"That's more like! I love to stand up and dance!"



This picture cracks me up - she looks hilarious!
Justin and I laughed for a good while over this one. She is just leaning over so far, that her legs seem like they would be super short, and her head looks gigantic!
She thought it was pretty funny, too, as you can tell.


This is one of the pictures of the kids.
They all turned out really good. Aren't they all so cute?

1 comment:

Sara Te said...

I think Berklie's going to be a dancer! She looks like a natural.

The kids look great in their picture! Yea!