Saturday, December 20, 2008

Here's Santa!

Well, we made the trek over to Frisco to Stonebriar Mall to see Santa. Thank goodness we got there when we did, because he was about to go eat dinner with Mrs. Clause. Berklie did a great job, she didn't even cry. She was just looking at Flint and I like we were crazy. It was almost like she was saying, "Seriously? Are you really making me do this? Come on you guys!" Justin got it all on film, so we can embarrass her when she is older. I was frustrated because Flint sat her in Santa's lap and the lady automatically snapped the picture. She took about 4 or 5 and I never knew when she was taking them. Then, we bought the CD and ONLY one picture was one it. Crazy! We are going to go into the Santa business next year! I was allowed to take "2" with my camera. Which weren't all that great because I was frustrated and felt rushed. Oh, well. At least she didn't cry and was a good girl. I wonder what she asked Santa for though????


No comments: