Saturday, September 27, 2008

Yeepee!

I know I am a complete dork, but one of my favorite times of the year is approaching! Can you tell what it is by the background? That would be...can anyone guess....Halloween! I have fun every year decorating the house inside and out, but this year and all the years to follow are sure to be more fun because of Berklie!!! I got Berklie a onsie to wear to the football game on Halloween night, because I thought it was ridiculous to spend so much money on a costume....well I ended up getting a costume! I got it at Once Upon a Child while I was looking for a Bumbo chair. It was only $4.50 and so cute! I can not wait to take her Halloween pictures! I don't think I am going to take her to the game in it, it all depends on the weather. I also bought her another little Halloween onsie there...I know she is way too spoiled! So, she has a costume for her pictures, a onsie for the babysitter that day, then a onsie for the game....not to mention socks and a hat...lol! When I take her pictures in her costume I will post them - have said I can not wait to take them???? By the way, I got the Bumbo chair too, way cheaper than a new one and it looks like it has never been used! Awesome!

1 comment:

the Sebring's said...

Good idea about the costume! It's silly to pay too much for something they wear only once! I am going to look for a bumbo at the Once Upon a Time store here, too!