Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Does she?

Ever since the day Berklie was born I have thought she looks exactly like Flint. Until....I took this picture and I thought - oh my goodness that looks just like a picture of me when I was her age! I don't mind her looking like her daddy at all, but it is every mother's dream to have a little girl that at least favors them. So, take a look for yourself and let me know what you think!


This is me at 2 months



This is Berklie in bed Monday morning smiling. She was exactly 6 weeks old.
Sure, it is at a different angle - but do resemble one another at all?



I had to put this one on there because she looks so darn cute!




1 comment:

Kristin and David said...

I think she looks like you! She is adorabable! I can't believe that she is already 6 weeks old. Isn't it sweet when they learn to smile at you?