Sunday, September 21, 2008

Look at me! I am 2 months old & FABULOUS!





















Well, it has been two months and life is FABULOUS! We are having so much fun watching Berklie grow and come into her own. I think she has a new facial expression everyday, along with new quirks in her personality!

It is hard to think that she was 6 pounds - 15 ounces and 19 3/4 inches long, because now she is 11 pounds and 23 inches long. That is just by my scales and tape measure. We go to the doctor for her two month check on Tuesday, so I will give her real stats then. I am a little nervous because she has to get shots! Flint has practice so I will be there by myself - be strong... be strong. Last time she didn't cry for too long and I think it hurt Barbara and I more than it did Berklie!
I left her for the first time this weekend with someone besides her babysitter. It was Kaytlin so she was in good hands! It was still hard, even though we were only gone for a few hours. It is amazing how much you can miss someone in such little time. We got home and she was of course fine, but I was so glad to see her. I have to say that it is a new adventure everyday when you have a baby - but I wouldn't change it for a million dollars! Talk with you all soon!

~Love you all~ Remica & Berklie

No comments: