Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Sunny Days!

We got home today and it was so beautiful that we had to go for a walk. So, I rolled out the stroller, got Bitty Girl strapped in, and off we went. It was a little windy so I thought Berklie might need a hat - not to mention it is just darn cute on her! She is starting to get her personality...in the mornings Flint starts talking to her in bed and she tries so hard to talk and gets the funniest facial expressions. It is adorable! Hopefully in the next couple of weeks I can start catching some of her smiles on camera. I can't wait. She has also started to sleep in her big girl bed - yes, yes, I know...she is only 8 weeks old and I am talking about a "big girl" bed. The only reason I call it that is because since she was born she has slept with us, so that is why it is the "big girl" bed. She has done well adjusting this week and hopefully she will continue to do well. Although I enjoy her being close to us, I have to admit it is nice having a little more space for the two of us and a more restful night's sleep. It is nice not having to worry about rolling on her or the covers smothering her. It's weird how even though you are asleep you still know that she is there. Keep your fingers crossed for continued success of the "big girl" bed!!!! Talk with you all soon!



Look out Stoney Creek here I come!









Man...that was a relaxing walk!

1 comment:

the Sebring's said...

She looks pretty comfy! I am hoping to take GA on a walk soon!