Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Lazy days!

Most of the time we spend our time with Berklie laying around or sleeping, because that is really all she does at this point. She does stay awake longer now, and she is getting a personality which I love to watch grow each day. One of my favorite things is to watch her and Flint laying in bed in the mornings. They both look so serene and beautiful that I can not help but wonder why I was so lucky to have been blessed with them. They are the most precious things in my life! I love going to sleep at night with them by my side and waking up in the morning and still having them there. Even though Berklie is under my armpit and Flint hogs the covers (although most of the time it is me hogging them!) Still the same I am so grateful for them both!



This was before Tyler's game the other night. I thought it was a great photo opportunity! Are they not adorable?


I don't know why this picture is rotated the wrong way, but I think she looks so sweet here.


If she is awake in the morning when I get up and her daddy is still asleep, I bring her in with me and she watches me get ready for school. She watches with such interest! It is too funny!

No comments: