Monday, September 1, 2008

Bitty Girl's First Football Game!

Berklie had her Daddy's first football game this past Friday. She was all jazzed up in her onsie that I made and looked super adorable! She was all the rage! She did really well, I just wish we could have actually had a chance to watch the game. I am now the PALS sponsor so we worked the PALS fundraiser the entire night. So, next week I am leaving that to the kids and we are going to watch daddy and Justin. I sure do like all the help though - the kids were great with her. I have a lot of volunteers to babysit now!

It brought back memories because I loved going to my dad's football games when I was growing up and I hope that Berklie will too. This season she is still in her car seat, but I know next season she will be running everywhere, or she'll be the one turning cart wheels on the field like I was! We are going to have so much fun!!!

Here are some of the pictures from Friday night - I wanted to take some at the game too, but I forgot my camera - ohhhh, the joys of motherhood (losing your mind)!



Here is her onsie


When she tries to look at things too closely or for too long she goes cross-eyed. It is too cute.


The bow is big, but it looked so cute. You have to accessorize!


This is my favorite one!


I had to put one on with a little personality. GO TEAM!


Here I am with my Bitty Girl.


I can't give her enough kisses!


It is not always peaches-n-cream!

Throwing an awful fit!

1 comment:

the Sebring's said...

I sure do love her sassy outfit! And the bow to boot!