Sunday, August 24, 2008

Bitty Girl and Chunk meet!

Berklie got to meet all of her cousins on my side a couple of weeks ago. It was a family affair at Mi-mi and Pa-pa's house for Vickie's 40th birthday. There was a lot of laughing, eating, talking about memories we have made, and about memories we are about to make with all the little ones. We all have such a great time when we get together and it makes me so thankful that God has blessed me into such an amazing family! I am truly grateful everyday for all of them! Now,God has blessed me with Flint and Berklie, too - it can't get much better than that!

So, this is our adorable little man Brayden a.k.a Chunk by his Pa-pa. He is the cutest thing ever - well he ranks up there with Berklie! He is an absolute doll!

Berklie and Brayden together - he is 3 months older than her. It was hilarious, because when Berklie would cry, Brayden would look at her then us with a look of "What are you doing to her? Stop it!" It was too cute!

This is them again, I think Bitty Girl is trying to show off her GIANT feet.

This one is so funny! It looks like Berklie is asking, "Hey, what do you think about this family?" Brayden replies, "Yeah, I think they're pretty cool."

Sugar-Baby had to get in on the action. She thought Berklie was really something!

She was just a little jealous.

Berklie looking at Suggie in amazement.

Vickie about to blow out the "BIG 4-0" candles! She said it only gets better with age, and I believe her!

Pa-pa with his Bitty Girl and Chunk!

No comments: