Thursday, August 7, 2008

Berklie with her Daddy

Since Berklie has arrived it has been a whirl wind! My senses have been coming back to me - since she does sleep well at night. Therefore the lack of sleep has been a ton better than the first week she was home. My sister-in-law said that the first week was "hell week" and I totally believe her now! Berklie was great, it was just that her sleep cycle was off! Now she is doing great and letting mommy and daddy get enough rest to function on for the day.

We found a lady to keep her, so that is a lot of stress that we don't have to deal with anymore. The lady keeps some of the other coaches kids, so she should have lots of fun once she gets a little older.

Berklie went to the doctor on Tuesday and she has grown in length and weight! She now is 20 1/4 inches long and weighs 7 pounds and 12 ounces. So she is doing quite well! I knew she had been gaining weight because her cheeks just keep getting chubbier! She did get ticked off when they pricked her foot though! I don't think it hurt so much, but she hates people holding her down, especially her legs. Barbara went with us, and she teared up - although I just laughed trying not to! She goes back in September for her two month check up. I think her daddy might take her to that one, because she gets a ton of shots! I hate seeing her in pain!

Enough rambling from me - now for the pictures. I just get out the camera and start shooting - she is already a camera ham!





Here Berklie is with her Daddy. She is very intrigued by him. Be sure to read her onesie! One of my friends at work brought it to her in the hospital! It is too funny!



I like this picture a lot - she has almost got the thumb sucking down.
Though I am not too excited about it!


Her hair looks red but it is not - it is a light light brown.


She is OUR "Sweet Pea"!


If you couldn't read her onesie before you can read it very well in this picture.


If she hears us she automatically looks for our voices.
This certainly makes you feel special!


It is hard to catch her smiling, but she has a little smile here.
It is probably just gas pains!


Once again Daddy with his Bitty Girl! We still call her that.
I think I call her that more than Berklie!

No comments: