Monday, August 11, 2008

Newborn pictures!

So, we had some fun last night taking Berklie's newborn pictures! At first she was not cooperative at all, but then she started to have fun and eventually fell asleep which made it much easier! I am grateful to have my degree in photography - it saves a TON of money which we can use to spoil her, and not to mention I have a blast doing it! Berklie helps me out, too. When I work on her pictures on the computer she loves sitting with me. Needless to say, I have learned to do a lot of things one handed - cleaning, putting on make-up, doing my hair, eating, typing, the list could go on forever! It is every thing that I could ever wish for though!


Here is a full body shot - it is a little out of focus because she started moving! She has a little smile though!

A profile shot - I think this is the only time she really looks like me. She was looking at Justin and he was playing with her - that is why she is smiling.

She always looks so serious. It cracks us up!

I absolutely LOVE this one! Her Daddy is holding her.

I like this one a lot too! Anything with her and her Daddy together - I love!

Here is her birth announcement that I made. You will all be getting one in the mail - just thought I would give you a sneak peek at it!




3 comments:

the Sebring's said...

I love the pictures and the birth announcement! You did a great job working with the photos on photoshop! Can't wait to get mine in the mail!

Nathan and Bonny Rollins said...

She is so beautiful. Congratulations on such a sweet little girl. I wish we lived closer so I could actually meet her and maybe her and Abbey would be friends. Oh Well, have fun with your little one.

Kristin and David said...

LOVE the announcement! She is beautiful!

Love ya,
Kristin