Monday, October 6, 2008

Most KISSable Baby!

Well, I entered Berklie into 106.1 Kiss FM "DFW's Most Kissable Baby" Contest! I took some pictures of her last night and sent one in. I had no idea about the contest until Friday when some of my kids and co-workers mentioned it to me. I checked it out and the entries were due last night, so I got out the camera and started shooting. Not that I didn't have a gazillion pictures already - oh well, a few more never hurts! So, if you are interested in voting for the most kissable baby you can go vote online at www.kissfm.com (and when you get to the web page choose the Dallas station) starting next Monday, October 13 until Thursday, October 16. Each week they narrow down the entries based on votes, first to the top 100, then to the top 25, then to the top 5, and the WINNER! I would love for you all to vote for Berklie, but if there is another baby you think is kissable vote for them. I know who I will be voting for ....Bitty Girl!!!!! I can not wait to see how she does! Here are some of the pictures that I took and worked on last night. Talk with you all soon!



I think she looks so peaceful in this one.


This one is pretty cute too! Not that I am partial or anything....LOL!


She had to have one with her paci.


Here she is hamming it up!


This one is the one I sent in for the contest!
Hopefully, it will do well!

3 comments:

the Sebring's said...

Pretty cute in red polka dots! She has our vote! What do you win?

Sara Te said...

Awwww!!! I love the polka dots! I don't know how you chose which picture to send in, they're all so cute!

Unknown said...

Hi, our daughter Kaylie won the same contest on mix1029 (owned by the same company as 1061) a few months ago and took second place in this contest last year. Email me and I'll tell you the secret to winning :)
You do have a cute baby ~ Good luck
tutoradvance@gmail.com