Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Our Lil' "Fluffy" Pumpkin

I know I said that she was going to be a flower for Halloween, which I still have to take those pictures, but I thought this was sooooooooo adorable! She also had to take some pictures with her cousins, the monkey, and the sailor! I love it!


Amby & Brad's Lil' Monkey, Brayden.


The Great Pumpkin, The Lil' Monkey, and The Super Sailor!


Could we get anymore tulle?

This one is my favorite!
She is probably thinking - "Mom, could you please hurry this up?"




"Really, mom, please?"


""Ok, mom, you are really starting to make me angry! Hurry it up!"

2 comments:

Sara Te said...

OMG! Look at all that fluff! Could she be cuter??? And she looks suuuper happy to be wearing her pumpkin outfit. Hehe!

Kristin and David said...

I can't believe how grown up she looks! She is SOOO super cute in her little or should I say poofy pumpkin costume! I LOVE IT...you did an awesome job!