Friday, October 31, 2008

Daddy's Halloween Football Game!

No trick-or-treating for us this year, just our weekly dose of Friday Night Lights in Quinlan, Texas. I was busy back in forth between watching the game and the PALS booth with mommy - she wears me out! I had fun though - relaxing, seeing everyone, and posing for some pictures. Mommy says I am such a good baby!


Here is one of my Halloween onsies. I had three wardrobe changes!

Mommy thought I looked really CUTE, so she took a TON of pictures!

I am really fascinated with my Halloween socks! I have 3 pairs of those, too!

Aren't I cute?


Ohhhhh mannnn, I could really go for some candy right now! Only if I had teeth!

Me with Justin! I call him Bubba. He did a good job in his game tonight!


These two are me with my awesome daddy! I love him so much - he makes me smile a lot!



Everyone knows when you are a little kid at a football game you have to meet the mascot! These are my first pictures with Pom-Pom the Panther - I liked her, but we will see how it goes next year when I am older. My friend Mikey cried tonight when he saw the panther - I wonder what happened?

The game caught my attention in this one! Go Panthers!


This is my great grandma Me Maw Pat. This was the first time I have met her. She is really sweet, she let me relax in her lap for most of the game!

Here I am with mommy. Her kids got a hold of her and put some sparkly stuff on her eyes. I couldn't exactly figure out what it was, but it was really fun to look at!

Hey, what did you expect? It had been a long night...a girl has to get her "Beauty Sleep!"

1 comment:

The Cleavelin Chronicles said...

I know you've heard it plenty, but Berklie definitely favors Flint! I was the same way...I looked more like my dad when I was younger, but the older I got I looked (and acted, lol) like my mother!