Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Girls!

Her are pictures of the "old" girls & the "new" girls from when mom, Berklie, and I went down to Cleveland for Grace Ann's baptism . Alice Ann and I had so much fun growing up together, and hopefully "our" girls will get to have that experience with one another too ! I just wished we lived a little closer to each other! AA, MOVE TO DALLAS! You know you want to! :-)

The oldies....


The newbies....


It is funny, because Alice Ann and I always wore the same size clothes growing up, yet our bodies were built completely different. I think it might be the same case with these two!
It is always nice to have two closets!
Aren't they adorable?


...and lastly, me with my "Bitty Girl"


Thanks Aunt Amby for taking the cute picture!
I love how her face is all mushed up and shows off her chubby cheeks!
What a DOLL!

4 comments:

The Cleavelin Chronicles said...

Love the hair! I always say,"shorter is better!" Easier to manage, right?

Kristin and David said...

That is the cutest picture of you and Berklie! I know they are going to grow up and be best friends! Maybe one can marry Parker and one can marry Bryant...then we could all be one big happy family!! Yeah right, I am sure they are going to date the opposite of who I want them too, that's how kids are. I want to see you guys SOOO bad..maybe we can set up a date in the next couple of months.

The Roecker Family said...

hey Remica!! Berklie is soo cute!
I love the picture with you and Berklie! I hope everything is going great!

Deb said...

All of the pics are so cute!!! She is adorable and I love your hair it looks great short.