Thursday, October 30, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Here are Berklie's Halloween cards that I made to send out. I had a tough time choosing so Justin and Flint helped me out! HAPPY HALLOWEEN to you guys and be careful if you have plans....we will be at Daddy and Justin's football game - Go Panthers!

This is the card we went with.
The picture is the same on all the cards.
I just thought she looked adorably perplexed about what was going on - not to mention looking at me like I am crazy...LOL!

This is the one that is up in Dr. Gillean's office on her brag board.
They just love to see us coming.
Dr. Gillean and all the nurses have to hold her, and believe me she doesn't mind one bit!

I thought it would be cute to make one of the cards look like candy corn, but I didn't like it as much as I thought I would. It's cute - just not my favorite.

No comments: