Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Swimmin' in the swimmin' pool!

I went yesterday after school and got Berklie a pool for the backyard. We have the big pool in the community, but I thought this would be good just to splash around in. She had a great time and really enjoyed herself. I think it might have been a little too cold for her, but maybe today it will warm up. Talk to you all soon! Enjoy!
Wanting to go in!

Please just let me in!

This is pretty nice.

Weeee!

This is so much fun, ma'am!

This is kinda cool.

Hummm, I wonder what this does?"


Wow!

Splish - Splash!

"Awesome!"

"Hello, friend!"

"Hey, Bubba, watch this!"

"Hummmm, this looks interesting."

"Cool beans!"

"What are you guys doing over there?"

"Look at me!"

Attack of The Berklie!

"Tasty!"

" This grass is pretty neat. I might have to eat some."

Look at those lashes!

These next few of her on her way out of the pool. It was cute! She loves just being outside and playing. I guess it comes from all of her adventures to football, baseball, parties, etc. since she was 2 weeks old!




How cute is this? She just needed a cute drink - not to mention she is teething so she tries to chew on EVERYTHING!

3 comments:

the Sebring's said...

cute-cute!!! i love the pool!

The Sims Twins said...

WOW, she is just so cute!

Kristin and David said...

Remica, she is soooo darn cute! I can't wait for her and Parker to get together and play! Miss you guys!