Monday, June 22, 2009

Meeting Chloe and Caroline

Berklie got to meet Little Miss Chloe and Little Miss Caroline today. You certainly would think Berklie is normal size until you compare her to these two little petite ladies. They are little dolls - you could absolutely eat them up! PRECIOUS - in a good way (Barb, wink wink!) So, Berklie had fun, while Aunt Barbara and I were getting stuff ready to take the girls pictures for their birth announcement. Look at what happened......


Here she is eating lunch in one of the girl's highchairs.
Then as we were in the girl's room I heard Berklie in the dining room getting into something.
I told Barb, "I bet she has pulled everything out of her diaper bag. "
So, we walk in and sure enough she has stuff out of it, and she has her snack jar in her hands.
I said to Barb, "Watch her she is about to open that!"
Well....she did! With her teeth! Yep, she took the cap and popped it right off with her teeth!
She must be mine and Flint's child, because unfortunately we both do that on occasion.
Barbara laughed and said, "Man, she is smart."
I agree and sometimes way to smart for her own good!
Below is her in action!

Yes, this mess was on Barbara's just cleaned floors!


Leave it to my child to mess something up!


"Uh, oh! You caught me!"
She knows she is about to get a talking to....lol!
As much talking as you can tell an 11 month old!


Here Berklie is with Chloe and Caroline.
You can't really tell how little they are compared to her, but it had to be a quick pic.
She really liked them, she just smiled and waved...then she got brave and wanted to touch them.
Then mama said, "Berklie Faith, there will be none of that Little Missy!"
She really was good with them though...I think she might have been a little jealous because they got a lot of her mama's attention!
Uh-oh, I might be in some trouble!
Thank you, Mimi, for the adorable bow! Although, Berklie did destroyed it shortly after, but I think I can fix it! Fingers crossed!

3 comments:

The Cleavelin Chronicles said...

are you going to do it up big for her 1st bday?!

The Bigham Family said...

Of course! LOL!

JoDee said...

Berklie is so stinking CUTE! I'm so happy that she and Caroline and Chloe will grow up together. What fun!