Sunday, June 14, 2009

My BUDDY!

Well, on Sunday we got a great surprise! My mom called and said that they were bringing stuff over for lunch! My sister and her baby were visiting them from Houston, so they all loaded up and came to Terrell. My other sister Vickie drove over from Ferries, too. We all had so much fun! Needless to say, my brother and his family couldn't join us - due to them relocating farther SOUTH.
Lunch was wonderful! Dad grilled steaks, squash, and zucchini, mom fixed mac-n-cheese and sopaipilla cheesecake :-)~, I fixed a salad and beer bread - amazing! We had a great time visiting with one another and watching the little ones play. I really wished we all lived closer, but when we do get to see each other it makes for a great time!

Thanks Mom and Dad for lunch it was fabulous! I enjoyed getting to spend time with everyone! You guys are the best! How did I get so lucky?!?!?!?!

See our fun day below!



Here they are!


Berklie is being friendly and showing cousin Brayden her toy...


then she had about enough of that and pushed him out of the way!
Big bully!


Handsome man Brayden!


Berklie's first skinny dip!
The giraffe is appropriately placed!
LOL!


Dad grillin' the steaks!



Berklie with her Aunt Amby!


Brayden with his Aunt Vickie!


Ok, so Berklie does this all the time when she is on her expeditions at home, so I guess she just had to show Brayden how cool it is!


She showed him and then off he went.
He looks very determined!


"Keep going....your almost there!"


"Here I go. Are you ready, Momma?"


"You getting this?"


"Ok, now I have to go back to make it official!"


Amby put Berklie's paci just out of Brayden's reach. He went around and around the coffee table trying to get it.
Torture to a little kid....entertainment to adults.
I know - we are awful!


Here are the two little vultures trying to get something to eat from Papa.


Hanging out together.
They didn't care for this too much - I guess because they couldn't get at one another.


Look how sweet they are!
Don't you wish they could stay this size forever!?!?!?!


Best Buddies!
Watching Baby Einstein's "Baby's First Signs"

No comments: