Saturday, June 20, 2009

Palying with Lil' Big Sis

Here are Hailey and Berklie playing in the pool tonight. They had a lot of fun! There are some really cute pictures of them together. Enjoy!

The water was really cold.


Does she not look adorable here? She looks just like her daddy!


She always has something in her mouth.
I'll be really glad when all of her teeth come in!


She loves to splash.


This one is probably one of my favs - she has such a look of joy on her little face.


Her signature move!
She was trying to get some water.


"Momma, do you want this?"


"Really you can have it."


"Ok, then I'll keep it."


This is what I imagine her saying with this expression on her face when she is older -
"No way - are you serious?!?!"


Little doll!


Hailey and Berklie playing together was so cute.
This little series of pictures show how cute it was.




This is what she does now when we say,
"Yea, Berklie!"
It is super adorable!


I love these two!
They look so involved in what each other are saying and doing.
Hailey is such a good big sister!


These last two are my absolute favorites - minus the boogie! LOL!
When I was taking the pics I thought it was a drop of water - who knew?!?!?!
They are still precious though!




"Muah! I love you, Momma!"

2 comments:

The Cleavelin Chronicles said...

Only one more month till she's one?!?!

The Bigham Family said...

I know - I can hardly believe it! It seems like just yesterday we were going to the hospital to have her! CRAZY!