Thursday, June 11, 2009

Oh no!!!!!

I was sitting on the couch the other night and saw her playing with something. I went to see what it was and this is what I found.....



Yes, that is right - it is GUM!


She was quite fascinated with it. She just kept trying to get it off.

I love this face..."Uh-oh. What do I do now, Momma?"

"Where did she find the gum?" you ask. The night before we got home late and Hailey had been chewing some gum. She was sitting in the chair before bed and I asked her what she did with it. She said she threw it away. I asked her are you sure, because if Berklie finds it that will not be good - it will get everywhere. She assured me she threw it in the trash...lol. Needless to say, I don't think the gum made it to the trash, and like everything else - Berklie was able to hunt it out! Oh, the joy of children! You have to laugh and love it!

No comments: