Sunday, November 30, 2008

Tis' the Season

I put up my tree yesterday and decorated some of the outside. We still need to put up the lights on the house though. As you all know, I love Christmas! I know that this year it is going to be even more special then in years past. I can not wait to wake up with Berklie on Christmas morning. Even though I know she is not old enough to realize what is going on, it is still going to be a blast. Her first Christmas, and my first Christmas as a mommy, and mine and Flint's first Christmas as mommy and daddy together. I know it will only get better, but what a nice way to start! Here are some pictures of the decorations - Berklie had a good time watching me put it all up while she was in her jumparoo!



Here is our Texas themed Christmas Tree.



I still have to make Berklie's stocking. The kids and I made all of ours the first Christmas we had together. I think they are really cute!


Our front entry way - I have some more stuff I just don't know if I want to put it out or not.

2 comments:

Sara Te said...

Looks great! I wish I had your decorating skills. We're getting our tree tonight, I'm so excited!!!

The Bigham Family said...

Ahhhh, your first Christmas Tree as husband and wife. How exciting! You know you have to take pictures of you guys in front of it and post!!!!