Sunday, November 23, 2008

Four months and kickin'!!!!

Well, it's official, I am four months old. Man, time flies when you are having fun. I am always on the go with daddy and mama, and we have so much fun together. We go to football games, shopping, my brothers and sisters' events, grandma and grandpa's house, & my mi-mi and pa-pa's house where I get to hang out with Sugar-Baby. Mama tells me that I am such a big girl now that I have had my first sleep over away from her. I got to spend the night with my Aunt Vickie a couple of weeks ago. and I had a great time getting spoiled! I am ready for Thanksgiving to come. We are going to mi-mi and pa-pa's to have lots of good food. Although, mama says that I can not taste it until next year. I get to see all of my cousins! This is the first time we are all going to be together since I have been here. I think we are going to get along great together as long as they aren't bossy! HAPPY THANKSGIVING! Eat lots of turkey and dressing for me! MUAH~ Berklie



I like to smile a lot now. Mama and Daddy get kicks out of it.



I am getting so big. I have my four month check up tomorrow.
I am preparing myself for the shots - I think mama is more worried about it than I am!


I am laughing at my big sister Hailey - she is a pretty funny gal!



Yes, I said, "....ONE MILLION DOLLARS!'



I have mastered the bumbo seat! I think I might try it on my own here pretty soon.


Mama scared me!


But...then she made me laugh! She's pretty funny sometimes!

4 comments:

Sara Te said...

Look at her, all smiles! I can't believe how big she is!

The Roecker Family said...

She is so cute! Where do you get all those cute hair bows?? I can't find any.. or I don't know where to look.

The Bigham Family said...

Niki, I actually get some of them at Wal-Mart in the baby section, and all of the others I get at a baby shop here in Terrell called Mother Goose, or at Once Upon a Child in Mesquite. I love them! We practically have a bow for each outfit! Can you say spoiled???? LOL!

the Sebring's said...

Such a pretty girl! I can see her mom's personality shining through those precious smiles! Good luck with the shots!!!