Sunday, November 30, 2008

All jumped out!

My awesome sister, Amby, gave Berklie a jumparoo! Man, this thing is great! She loves it, as you can tell in the following pictures! These are too funny.



Playland heaven!
THANKS, AUNT AMBY & BRAYDEN! I LOVE IT!



Her feet barely touch, but when they do - she is off!



I put her in it this morning, and let her watch her Baby Einstein, while I got some decorating finished. This was what happened!


I laughed a good while and had to get out the camera.


At this point she was in such a deep sleep that her paci has fallen out. She usually doesn't sleep with her mouth open, but she has a stuffy nose.


No, I am not a terrible mother and I didn't leave her in it. I moved her to her bed, and she never moved or woke up while in the transition. She is such a sweet girl!

1 comment:

Sara Te said...

Awww! Looks like the jumpy is her new fave! And she looks like a little angel sleeping in there.