Sunday, November 9, 2008

Here we go!

We have some exciting news - Bitty Girl rolled over tonight! She actually has done it twice before when she was about 2 months, but she has not done it since then. Tonight she was on her play mat and I was on the couch. I looked down and she was trying her hardest to get over. I sat and watched her struggle for a good minute or so, then "plop" over she went! So, "here we go" - before we know it she's going to be walking and I will not have time to rest! How FUN!

Here are some pictures of Berklie that I took this weekend. She was all dolled up when we went to Braughn's football game on Saturday. Honestly, it might have been the cutest she has ever been! I didn't get a full length, but she was decked out in her denim tennis shoes with pink sheer shoes laces that Mi-Mi and Pa-Pa gave her, with her blue jeans, pink onsie, and her blue jean jacket. She looked too cute for words. I was going to take a full length at the restaurant when we went to eat dinner, but Berklie Faith had other plans! She decided to have a little accident! Thank goodness that it was not as bad as our previous restaurant experience - yes, you all know which one I am talking about! Anyways, here are the pics, as well as some of Flint and the kids.






Alexi, Justin, and Braughn. Hailey was being a turkey and wouldn't get in the pic.

This is the better picture of the 2, but the color isn't all that great.

The color here is much better, the sun was just right.
they are all so cute!

She is finally smiling when I get out the camera, rather than looking at me like I am crazy!


All of these are smiles going into talking. That is why she looks so hilarious.

This one I love.
"Hi Mi-Mi & Pa-Pa!"
"Come see me this weekend!"


Berklie with her Big Sister Hailey.
I printed out this picture for Hailey and she would not put it down! It was so cute.
Not that this will happened ANYTIME soon - but she was talking about how much she loved having a little sister, so I asked her if she wanted a little brother and she said no. I asked why not and she replied - I don't like little brothers. I asked how do you know, you don't have one? She said, I don't like boys! Too funny!


At Big Brother Braughn's football game.

Miss Little Blue Eyes saying "Hi!"


I love this one! She looks so innocent and precious!
This one and the one above it are my favorite pictures to date.
I am sure there will be a ton more "favorite" pictures to come!

2 comments:

the Sebring's said...

Wish I could have seen that cute outfit before she did a costume change. Maybe on another post! So happy for Miss Berklie and her early gymnastics! In no time she will master the forward roll!!!

The Cleavelin Chronicles said...

too bad that "i hate boys" stage doesn't last very long,lol! Cute pics of Berklie!