Wednesday, October 20, 2010

WOWZERS!!!!! THAT'S RED!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOWZERS!!!! So...I got my hair cut the other day, and then last night I got a wild hair....so I decided to dye my hair. I loaded up Berklie went to Wal Mart and got a "Dark Rich Auburn"...
I DON'T THINK SO!!!! What the crap?!?!?! LOL!!!! Seriously all I could do is laugh. I walked into the living room, and Flint asked if I could go to school with it that color! I said I don't know...I might get sent to ISS. LOL! Needless to say, I got and gave many good laughs today at school. An ARD meeting was hilarious due to me...at lunch I got a few looks...and my kids....yes they laughed too! Some of the kids out in gen ed actually liked it...really?!?!? Are we looking at the same person. Who knows...it has grown on me through the day, but I believe I will be dyeing it DARK BROWN tonight!!!! LOL! Hope I was able to add a little laughter to your day! :-P











I took the picture out in the sun to show the TRUE color that it is.
I tried to tell people, Cherry Bomb Red, but this totally does it justice!
I think I look a little Kay Von Dee-ish...yeah right!

2 comments:

The Cleavelin Chronicles said...

I felt the same way the first time I dyed my hair jet black! It was an adjustment, but it grew on me and I prefer it over any other color I have had. I think it looks good, but I also believe in going bold when it comes to hair. I think if it had more of brown in it, it would be be less drastic. I bet when you re-dye it with the brown, the red will still shine through, giving you a better transition. Good Luck! Way to be a team player and go to work the next day feeling uncertain about the color. My hair turned out awful once before and I drove right back to the store with a cap on and re-dyed it before anyone could see it, lol! Post another pic if you dye it again.

Sara Te said...

Like I told you: If anyone can pull it off, you can!