Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Randoms

Things have been yet again chaotic at the Bigham household. I have a hernia from lifting one of the kids at school and have to have surgery. Flint's back has not gotten any better...he is still in a lot of pain. Berklie got a ringworm...yes...I know gross ....and yes....I did freak out about it a little bit. Oh well, she's a kid and kids get that kind of stuff! She is much better now thanks to the miracle med that the doc gave us! Justin's has something wrong with his elbow (a really long name I can't spell) and has had to sit out of baseball practice for the last week and a half and going to therapy, but he is doing better now too. I am sure there has been more stuff happen that I can't exactly think of right now, so here are some random pics for you to enjoy that I have taken over the last couple of weeks. Later and everybody have a good Wednesday tomorrow!!!! ALMOST FRIDAY!!!!! YEA!!!!!



After school today riding her tricycle.
(Yes, I know the helmet is silly...but she LOVES it and I think she pulls it off very well! LOL!)


"Hi, everybody!"


Front porch decor for Halloween - I LOVE decorating for Halloween!


The front yard decor.


WOWZERS!!! We got yard of the month for our neighborhood!
Cool beans! I told Flint it was good teamwork - he does the yard and I do the decorating!
Although....I do help with the yard work sometimes!


Hailey lost a tooth at our house this weekend and the Tooth Fairy came!


Hailey is too cute. She saw that Berklie had this suit and then she brought the one she had so that they could wear it together and match.


What sweet girls!
They LOVE playing together!


Me with my sweet bitty girl!

2 comments:

The Cleavelin Chronicles said...

Bummer, that's alot to happen all at once in one family! Will you wait for the summer for your surgery? Congrats on the yard and cute decor! I hate yard work, i'm more of an indoor cleaner. I'm looking forward to Xmas decor this year :) oh and glad to see your pic of your house was without your xmas lights still up! lol! before you know it, they will be back up! ugh, what a chore...glad i don't have to do it!

The Bigham Family said...

No, I am actually go to try to have it as soon as possible. I was thinking about Thanksgiving or Christmas, but I don't want to be miserable! Just sucks because I am not suppose to lift anything over 10 pounds...well...Berklie was 27 so it is kind of hard not to hold her. I just want to get it over with! I am sure I'll blog when the ball gets rolling.