Saturday, October 16, 2010

My Sweet Fluttering Fairy

Well, after much thought and deliberation, I finally bought Berklie's Halloween costume. I first had in my mind that I was going to make her a Cookie Monster costume, but I never got around to it and couldn't have had it finished in time to make her Halloween cards. Then I saw the cutest little piggy costume, but it was a little pricey for a one time wear. Then I remembered seeing a cute little fairy costume at Gymboree, so I went back and they still had it....but this time it was on SALE!!! EVEN BETTER! So, I bought it and she will now be a fairy for her third Halloween after successfully being the cutest little pumpkin at 3 months old and bumble bee at 15 months old, you have ever seen! She looks super cute and she LOVES the fairy outfit, so I am sure it will go in the dress up box and get worn several more times which is great. So, enjoy the pics and Halloween cards are going out soon!







a


This one is my favorite!!!!
What a little angel!


I tried to work with the pics to make them look whimsical, and I think they turned out pretty good. Let's just say, I was a little surprised at the final product, considering she was not being very cooperative at the shoot!

1 comment:

The Cleavelin Chronicles said...

Great job with the pics! I'm going to be a brunette Tinker Bell for my best friend's Halloween baby shower :)Made a quick visit to Hville last weekend for Homecoming...talk about a trip down memory lane! Being gone for 6 years and seeing all the changes, makes me feel old :( Have a happy Halloween! Before you know it, Thanksgiving will be here, yay!