Monday, November 29, 2010

Christmas Tree & Our Starlet

Here are some pictures of our Christmas decorations so far....I still have a little more to do around the house....as well as, finish our outside lights. Also, there is a little pic of a jumper I made for Bitty Girl, and last but not least.....our up and coming "STARLET!"


Hall entrance


Living room




Cute little jumper
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&

DRUM ROLL PLEASE

da
da
da
da
da
da
da
da
da
da
da
da
da
da

INTRODUCING THE NEXT UP AND COMING STARLET

BERKLIE FAITH BIGHAM




Yes....she got into my RED lipstick! I heard crying and Flint and I went running in the bathroom. She was crying on the floor and holding her head. I looked down and said, "Oh my goodness, she's bleeding! " Then I realized it was lipstick! She dropped the tube of lipstick in the bath tub got in to get it out, climb out of the bath tub and feel and bumped her head.
Only my kiddo, right?!?!?! Don't worry, she's fine! There was no water in the tub, just was clumsy climbing back out.
At least she knew where the lipstick goes...not to bad for a two year old! I do have to say she LOVES make-up! Who knew....I guess she is my daughter after all! I love you Berklie Faith - thanks for the good laugh tonight! MUAH! xoxox - Momma

3 comments:

The Cleavelin Chronicles said...

OMG, that's hilarious! I think we all have a similar picture of ourselves as a kid, I know I do! Her hair is getting so long, too! Love the tree, i'm jealous b/c i'm opting out of the big tree this year. I like that we both share same taste for the "wall quote" and the candle holder...as you'll see in my pics, too..aren't they great? Only 3 weeks of school, yay! You should be getting a xmas card from us soon...i'm so ahead of the game this year, shocking!

The Bigham Family said...

Thanks for the compliment on the tree, I love it too! I wish I was on top of things this year....sadly....I have not even taken OURS PICTURE YET! I am hoping to this weekend if Justin is able to come home. We shall see....otherwise everyone might be getting a generic card from the Bigham Bunch this year...lol!

The Cleavelin Chronicles said...

you could always do a collage of photos of the kiddos from this year if you're not able to get a family pic! the red lipstick pic of Berklie should definitely be on there! lol!