Friday, December 10, 2010

The B-I-G...3-0!

Well, since it has been over a month and I feel like the shock has passed, I decided to post the pics from my 30th birthday dinner! Just kidding....there was no shock....I was actually a little excited to turn 30....the reason for the post now is that I just got the pics. My camera died that night before I got to take some shots, but Sara had her awesome phone and took these for me! Thanks for sending them! I had a blast that night! It was very low key, but perfect none the less! I thought that i wanted to have this huge party, but once I really thought about it I just wanted something a little quiet with my closest friends. Sara, Barb, and Kristin were great troopers and made the trek in to Dallas, Mary and Shannon came, my friend Natalie, and a couple of my friends from school Sue and her husband Robert, and Lynda and her boyfriend James. We ate at Primo's in Rockwall, and despite the reviews I had read, it was actually quite nice. The food was good, prices were good, and the margaritas were even better! Flint surprised me with one of the best gifts that I have gotten in a long time....he got me a James Avery "Mother's Love" necklace. It is so beautiful, and a total surprise! I have it on in the pics if you want to take a look. I just want to thank all of my friends that made it out to spend the night with my as I celebrated a milestone! I love each and every one of you so much! I seriously have the best friends that a girl could wish for! I was disappointed my family couldn't make it, but maybe for the big 4-0! Enjoy the pics.




Really dark, but these are my girlfriends from school.
They are AWESOME ladies!


Me, Natalie, and Kristin.
I met Natalie through our husbands' coaching together, we hit it off, and have been friends since!
Kristin is my best friend from college - she came in from Houston. Berklie had a blast playing with her two little ones, Bryant and Parker.


Mary, Sara, and Barbara - all my childhood best friends! ( :-(A couple of BFF were missing.)
Sara (is preggo and I am soooo excited!) came in from Austin and Barb from Houston!


Me with my handsome hubby!
See my necklace! LOVE IT...and HIM!


The whole gang!
(Except the ladies from school....they had to leave a little early...wish they could have made the group shot!)

1 comment:

The Cleavelin Chronicles said...

I am truly looking forward to my 30's as well...marriage and kids...my life will only just be beginning :) Congrats to you!