Monday, April 6, 2009

My Mom says it is payback!

Like the title says - my Mom has told me since the day she found out I was pregnant that I would get my pay back. I was not a bad baby, but I was what you would call very ACTIVE! I never really crawled and I started walking around 7-8 months. If you follow my blog or at least know me, you know that Berklie may look a lot like her Daddy, but acts just like her Mama. At least she has a little of me! So, as the story goes, Berklie rolled over at an early age, sat up early, crawled early, and cut teeth early - so yes, I guess you could say that I am getting my pay back. Yet, I didn't think so until today when I was sitting in the living room experiencing the pictures you are about to see. Granted, it is not as bad as some of the stuff that my mom walked into see me doing, like sitting on top of the fridge, the mantel, and the microwave, but it still is pretty scary for an 8 month old to be doing. What can I say....she has some adventure in her!



How can you not love a little precious face like that?!?!?!?!


Although I wanted Berklie to have green eyes like me and Flint, she sure does have some gorgeous blue eyes! Please don't mind the runny nose....I think it is the Texas weather!

Yes, here she is looking all sweet and innocent.


Her saying, "Watch what I am about to do, Mama!"


Off she goes.


Having a little trouble.


Back on track!
"Look at me guys! This is awesome!"


CRAZY, uh? Mom did warn me though!

So, as you can tell Berklie crawled up on to her play yard that was folded, held on to the TV stand, and them stepped over to her discovery table and stood on top of it! What will be next?!?!?!?

3 comments:

the Sebring's said...

uh-oh you are in trouble!

The Cleavelin Chronicles said...

she's on the go..."there ain't no stoppin' her now"! lol.

Kristin and David said...

You've got a climber...watch out! She will definitely be keeping you on your toes now! It's so scary but so funny at the same time! She is too cute!