Saturday, April 18, 2009

Easter at Mimi and Papa's house

Finally here are some Easter pictures. Life has been so busy the last couple of weeks that I have just now gotten time to work on the blog. Moving on, here are all of the pictures from Easter at my parent's house. Berklie had a wonderful first Easter filled with all of her aunts, uncles, cousins, Mimi, and Papa. While we were all there we celebrated my Dad, Joseph, Brenna, and Brayden's birthday. Those pics are also in here! I'll my another post after while with pictures from our Easter with Flint's side of the family. All of the pictures are out of order, they actually go backwards throughout the day's activities. Who knows! Like I said, it has been a long week!



Berklie hunting for eggs.


Good ole' Sugar-Baby enjoying the festivities!


I really think it is impossible for me and Berklie to take a good picture together!
She was not giving up this piece of candy for nothing.
Of course she wasn't eating the candy, just chewing on the wrapper like she chews on EVERYTHING!


Man,Mama, hunting eggs is some hard work.


Hailey and Gehrig hunting Easter eggs.



Brayden eating his 1st birthday cake.


As you can tell Hailey and Justin got in on the cake action, too.



He looks like Shrek.


What a sweet boy!


Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!


I love your hair, Brayden. I can't wait until I get some!


Daddy, you have to come and look at this!

This is sooooooooooo awesome, Brayden!


Hey, man, sit down in there!


Berklie with her Mimi.


Excuse me, could you move out of my way please?


Precious Bitty Girl!


Man, I have got to get one of these!


Look Papa, I am at ten and two!
I am sure to be a great driver!


Brayden was having the most fun pushing Berklie.
We got such a kick out of them together!


Look....I know how it is done.


Here let me help you out of there, Brayden.


Berklie with her Papa.


Berklie with Tyler.
Can you believe he is graduating in a couple of weeks????
CRAZY!


Here is Brayden's first Harley Davidson that Uncle Joseph and Aunt Jenny got him for his birthday.


Just two funny pics of our crazy girl!


This is the pink bunny that Mimi & Papa got Berklie for her first Easter.
She absolutely LOVES it! All of her stuffed animals are her favorite toys!

No comments: