Monday, April 6, 2009

My Magic Shoes!

Over spring break mom, Berklie, and I went shopping. Needless to say, Mimi got Bitty Girl new duds and new shoes. Her little clothes were all so cute, mom bought her the outfit that she wore for her Easter pictures, and the shoes are to boot! At first Berklie had a time getting use to them, but now she is on the go. They are really good walking shoes from stride rite, and you will see in the next post how good they are for the "little girl on the go!" It is funny because I remember seeing pictures of me with the same type of shoes. She really is too cute in them!





She loves the bell that her shoelaces tuck into.


Here she is above with Mimi and below with her Bubba helping her walk.

Mimi feeding her dinner.

1 comment:

Sara Te said...

"Mama says they're my MAGIC shoes!"

Go Berklie, go!