Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Another adventure!

Here is Berklie on yet another adventure. When we get home in the afternoons from school, she wants out of her car seat immediately and wants down on the floor to play. I love the fact that she is Little Miss Independent! She still is a Mama's girl though - which what can I say - I love that fact! So, here she is on the go again. I guess instead of "Bitty Girl" we should start calling her "Bitty Monkey"! Enjoy!


You would think with how bad she screams to get out of that thing that she would stay away from it. Nope, not Berklie - it is her Mt. Everest!


What a doll face!


"Seriously, you are still taking pictures, mama?"


"If I lean forward, I wonder what will happen?"

"Look, Mom, no hands!"

2 comments:

Kristin and David said...

She is too cute and so adventurous!! I can't wait to see what she will be doing when she is two!

The Cleavelin Chronicles said...

You certainly have your hands full now! Yes, if you noticed I actually have TWO bottles of germX...I use it religously! I try to keep from getting sick as much as possible! "My fave person" is Jason! Ed and I broke up several months ago, after a great year; I guess it just wasn't meant to be. Jason is a great guy who I have grown quite fond of and so as not to jinx it...I'll just say, things are going VERY well! I have a good feeling about him ;) I'll keep you posted!