Monday, July 7, 2008

More Shower Pictures

I finally have some more pictures from the shower that my family threw us.
So here they are...


Sissy (my mom's baby sister), Jenny (my sister-in-law), and my nephew Gehrig

Here are some of the cute decorations that Vickie made!
I love the potty chair center piece.
Cute and practical!


Here is Bitty Girl's Cake - I thought it was adorable!


Thanks, Barb, for writing all the stuff down!


Mi-mi and Brayden enjoying the festivities.


I love this picture of Gehrig and his Uncle Thomas (Vickie's husband).
I think they were watching Sponge Bob!


New momma Amby with her handsome man Brayden.


All of the little rug rats. It reminded me of all of the cousins at Bigmama and Papa's house when we were little. Good times!


Amby holding our little cousin Caroline. I think she is what Alice Ann and Russell's baby is going to look like. She has dark hair and big brown eyes. She is a doll!


More gifts! Some scrap booking stuff from her Aunt Vickie.



No comments: