Friday, July 18, 2008

Her Nursery !

Here are some pictures of her nursery - it is all some what finished. It is amazing the things you can do with some paint and hot glue! All I have to do now is hang a mirror (which is really heavy, so that is a job for Flint - and we also need to hang her name.) Which I know you are all extremely ready to know! Just think the suspense is almost over!!!! I also, don't have any pictures of her table that I am making the table cloth for. It is going to match the rest of the room. A brown table cloth and a pink with brown polka dots topper accented with some bows - of course. :-)



Here is a picture of her changing table/dresser and her bow hanger that I made.
Is she spoiled already or what????


This is the girl's bed and the craft projects that I did to relax.
I painted the shelf and mirror, then I had the hat and got the lady bug frame from one of my friends at school.


Of course she has to have her bed with her bedding
and chest of drawers for those cute outfits! Her name will go on the wall above her bed! I can not wait to put it up!!!



I absolutely LOVE this piggy bank that my cousin gave her. You can't see it, but it also have a tutu on. Super cute! Her Pa-Pa has also started her fund!


This is a shelf that I had and just repainted it. Then I painted all of the stuff that is in it. You can probably figure out that the "BFB" are her initials - any guesses????


This is the fair away shot of this wall. All of the stuff on it was craft projects.
Who knew I had some Martha Stewart in me!




No comments: