Friday, July 18, 2008

The BIG News!!!!

So, here it is "THE BIG NEWS!" I went to the doctor on Monday and my blood pressure was a little high, so she wanted to see me back on Wednesday. I went in on Wednesday with mom in tow - my blood pressure was still high. After the doctor checked me I had made some progress, then she looks at me and explains that I meet her criteria for Preeclampsia and she wants to induce me tomorrow (Thursday). Needless to say my jaw dropped and I almost passed out. All I was thinking was - I am not ready yet and Flint is NOT here!!!! I seriously almost had a panic attack! She told me then that we could do it on Monday, but NO later. I said that was fine and finally got my breath back. She gave me some precautions to look for and if I started to feel funny or not feel that baby move then I was to call her immediately. She then told me just to relax and stay off my feet. A little easier said than done for me - but I tried! I will just be 37 weeks, but the doctor thinks she is healthy and will have no problems. I am just praying that everything goes ok, and she is fine. So, "Bitty Girl" will be making her entrance into the world on Monday, July 21, 2008 (the day after Alice Ann's b-day). I am so excited for her to get here to meet you all - as well as I FINALLY get to reveal her NAME! You guys are probably more excited about that then her birth - lol! Here are some last shots of the belly and talk with you all soon! I guess my next post will have pictures of the baby!


The last belly shot of me at nine months.


Kaytlin my niece (she will not be the only girl for long), Gehrig and Brayden my nephews.


Us at mother's day lunch.


My sister Vickie, my mom, me, and my sister Amby at my family shower.
I have no clue where my height comes from.


Me and Kaytlin.


This is the dress that Bitty Girl is going to wear home from the hospital. I don't think I am going to put the bonnet on her unless she has a bad cone head....lol! Otherwise it will be a bow.


Dad and I comparing tummies. Who wins???




No comments: