Thursday, January 28, 2010

18 month check up

Well, on Tuesday we had Berklie's 18 month check up. When the doctor came in and said, "Wow! What a pretty little 18 month old girl!" I got watery eyed and thought to myself..."WOW! Time flys!" It feels like yesterday we were at her 2 week check. It is funny how somethings stay soooo vivid in your memory. I told Flint that I got emotional and he said, "Yep, before you know it she"ll be where Justin is at." I know it's crazy, but time flies when your having fun! I just wish she could stay a baby just a little longer though, but I can't wait to watch her grow up to become a beautiful woman!

Stats from her check up:

Length - 33 1/2 inches - 94 %
Weight - 24 pounds - 45%
Head circumference - 85%
Dr. London said based on mine and Flint's height she will probably be about 5'8". Sounds great to me! She can be my little vball player!

1 comment:

The Sims Twins said...

WOW, she could also be a supermodel with that height and your good looks! The girls are 8 months old and yesterday I held little Carson, seems strange to think the girls started smaller than that! LIFE is Amazing, God is Amazing! Love, Barbara