Sunday, January 10, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!

So....I haven't blogged in quite sometime...I think the last time was around Halloween! Here is all the stuff we have been up to. Flint and Justin went two rounds deep in the play off, so that kept us busy through mid November. Along with my birthday (just one more until the big 3-0!), Justin and Braughn's birthdays, Thanksgiving, and Berklie CLIMBING on everything November flew by! We went to mom and dad's for Thanksgiving and to Flint's brother's house. It was fun, Berklie got to play with all of her cousins. Next up, December...yea...break is almost here! 18 lonnnnngggggggg days later school was over! Two weeks for Christmas didn't seem long enough this year, although I was ready for Berklie to go back to daycare. I know...I am an awful mom, right? She wore me out! Props to all you stay at home moms - I don't think I could do it! I love her, but holy moly she is wild! LOL! We had Christmas with my family early and then we spent Christmas day at the house with the kids and Flint's parents. It was nice and relaxing. We spent a lot of family time with the kids, watching movies, going bowling, and just hanging out. As for New Year's eve...Flint was in Orlando at the Under Armor high school football classic and Berklie and I were at mom and dad's. We went to Houston to have a girls' weekend with Barb, Sara, Mary, and the girls at Barb's house. It was great to catch up with everyone, and Berklie had a great time with the Chloe and Caroline. She loved giving them their pacifier! I think she'll make a great big sister one day. I got to have lunch with Kristin while I was down there, too. I miss ever body so much, so it was great to see everyone! Lastly, back to school....yuck! One of my resolutions is to try to post a little more often. We'll see how that goes. Talk with you all soon and enjoy the pics. I forgot my camera for Christmas at mom and dad's and also when I went to Houston. I'll post those soon. I'll try to find my card with all the birthday and Thanksgiving pics, too. The pics below are out of order, so maybe scroll to the bottom and look backwards. MAY ALL YOUR FAMILIES BE BLESSED IN THIS NEW YEAR!


Mimi always has juice in stock when the kiddos come to visit!

They play so well together!


It as so funny! Brayden pushed the pedal and Berklie steered.

Brayden got this jeep for Christmas and Amby and Brad brought it with them when they came to mom and dad's for New Years.


Once again CLIMBING on stuff!

Berklie annoying Braughn.


Doing what they do best...texting! LOL!

Hailey and Berklie dancing!

Lexi

She fell asleep!

On the way to bowl with the kids.

Ready for bed watching t.v. together.
Sweet girls!

Berklie playing with Hailey's light up shoes. They are really cute!

Flint's dad and Justin with his girl friend Halee.

I caught the paper flying through the air!

The kids got her Christmas night and we opened presents.

The annual picture of Flint frying the turkey. YUM!

I thought she was going to try to stand up on the top of it here.

See how well she climbs! It use to scare me, but I guess I am use to it now.


We thought getting her this would keep her from climbing on everything else in the house.
It's worked a little, but she still likes to climb on the kitchen table.


This is the jungle gym that Flint's parents bought her.


It's so cute. You can raise it for when she gets taller, and it makes cooking noises too!

Berkile playing with her kitchen that Santa brought her.

4 comments:

The Cleavelin Chronicles said...

Very cute, Remica! You should get Berklie into gymnastics, a jungle gym, or something of the sort to use her climbing skills elsewhere...when she's old enough. I remember when you first had her, you were so sad to drop her off at daycare and now it's a relief, right?!? Who does she behave the most like, you or Flint? lol. I have 2 best friends that are preggers now and more soon on the way...my time is coming, eventually ;)

The Bigham Family said...

She definantly acts more like me! My mom says that it is payback from me climbing on everything. She has a little sassy attitude like me, too! I do want to put her into gymnastics when she's old enough. I can't wait! Are there wedding bells in the near future?!?!?! You look sooooo happy in all your pictures on your blog!

The Cleavelin Chronicles said...

Yes, I am soooo happy! I moved in over the xmas break and now just waiting for him to surprise me with a ring ;) Sometime between now and our year mark, in may, is all I know...so, i'm impatiently waiting! lol!

The Bigham Family said...

Wow! That is awesome! Let me know when it happens! Not like you won't be shouting from the roof tops!