Friday, February 27, 2009

Look out - she is on the go!

Well, Berklie has been on the move for quite some time now. She has been getting around where ever she wanted to go since she was about 5 and half months, crawling since 6 months (and with that came pulling up on everything in sight), and now I think she'll be walking in the next month or so! Can you believe it? She is constantly on the go and can be out of your sight in no time at all! Needless to say, we keep all the door shut now, so she is pretty well contained to the kitchen, living room, and hallways. She is a regular little "Dora the Explorer", too! If you miss her, she is more than likely behind a chair, under the coffee table, between the couch and the end table, ect. I have to say that this a fun age and she is just the cutest little thing ever! Here are some random pictures of her - mostly on the "go!" It is hard to catch her still anymore, so I doubt you'll be seeing many of those pictures anytime soon. Hope you are all doing well! Just think - ALMOST SPRING BREAK!




"Mama, could you move your caboose, please? I need to get through there."


Here she is crawling between the chair and the end table.


You can probably tell this is when she was sick - her little eyes are all puffy and glassy.
She never was in a grumpy mood though.
Heck, if I had a cold and an ear infection, I don't think I would be a very happy camper, but it never seemed to bother her.


This is not exactly what you want to walk in to see when she is only 6 and a half months old!
Talk about - SCARY!


What a cutie patootie!


Here she is having a little trouble on one of her expeditions.


"Hello, there! If mama or daddy ask you anything, you didn't see me do this. Ok?"


"Mama, I know you're out there!"

2 comments:

The Cleavelin Chronicles said...

Yea, I'm loving the short hair! i don't think I have had long hair in 6 or 7 years! Geez! I don't have the patience to grow it out anymore.
Wow, I can't believe your lil' one is already 7 months and so close to walking; then she will be into EVERYTHING! lol.
Are you as ready for Spring Break as I am? My only plans are to REST! I just got done with Contest Season, so I am finally beginning to get my life back now that my work hours are not so long. I have 2 more weeks to go...how about you?

the Sebring's said...

Oh my goodness what a mover and a shaker! She looks just adorable!!